Every runner who submits his/ her entry form is doing so voluntarily, agrees and fully commits to follow the rules and conditions of the event, as mentioned below.
General Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility to register and participate in the races of the event have runners who meet the specific conditions of participation stated in the event's Health Protocol, as described in the designated section of the official website of the event.
- The age limit to participate in the Ultra Marathon Races is 18+ years old and it concerns only able-bodied runners.
- ENPC Organizers team have the right to change the event’s schedule, the terms and conditions regarding participation and staging of the event, without prior notice, by posting such a decision on the website of event.
- All participants consent to their personal data being transmitted to the Insurance company with which the ENPC cooperates in the framework of the event, for purposes related to the insurance of participants in case of accident during the event.
- The photos and videos of the participants are uploaded on the website of the Official Photo Agency of the event, they are visible by the public and remain as such without time limitation, according to the contractual obligations of ENPC. Any photographs may be purchased online following the event, through the website of the event's Official Photo Agency. In any case, the participant may contact the ENPC Organizers team for any issues related to the processing stated in the current clause/paragraph.
Terms & Conditions of Registration
- Only runners that have officially and in time registered for the event can participate in the «HEYDAY» Ultra Marathon races.
- The “HEYDAY ROAD” event takes place the day and time that has been announced as such, regardless of weather conditions. Only in cases of exceptional circumstances or other force major incident, ENPC Organizers team of the event have the right to decide on the postponement of the start time or the cancellation of the event, depending on the current conditions. In such cases, the registration fee is not refunded to the registered runners.
- The personal data declared by the participant upon submission of entry form are true and correct. In case the entry form is submitted by a third party, it is granted that the participant consents to his/her personal data being given to ENPC Organizers team of the event by the third party.
- Registration to any of the “HEYDAY ROAD” Ultra Marathon races is possible only through the online registration platform available in the official event’s website, or by any alternative way indicated by the Organizing Committee.
- ENPC Organizers team of the “HEYDAY ROAD” has the right to suspend, or close registrations without prior notice, by posting such a decision on the website.
- A registration is considered valid on the condition that it has been successfully submitted and that the registration fee, as determined on the date of registration, is successfully paid, while the amount of the registration fee has been credited to the organizers’ accounts.
- Participants that settle the entry fee via card (credit/debit/prepaid) consent to their personal data being transmitted to the Bank, for reasons strictly related to the execution of the relevant transaction.
- Registrations to any of the “HEYDAY ROAD” Ultra Marathon races, for which the full registration fee has not been paid within thirty (30) days after the date that the entry form has been submitted, are cancelled with no prior notice.
- It is forbidden to submit more than one registration in the same race by the same participant. Registrations, which for any reason do not follow the rules and conditions of the event, are canceled with prior notice and in accordance with the cancellation policy of the event.
- Changes on confirmed registrations (runners’ replacement, change of race etc.) are possible only upon relevant request to the ENPC Organizers team, according to the instructions stated at the "Registrations Management" section of the event's website.
- Cancellations of confirmed registrations are only possible in accordance to the cancellation policy of the event, as indicated in the designated section of the official website of the event.
- Post confirmation of the registration, change regarding the selected t-shirt size of the runner may be feasible upon request and only with the approval of the ENPC Organizers team.
Terms & Conditions for Race Bib and Kit Collection
- Race bibs and kits are personally collected by the registered runners themselves and only from the event’s Runners' Center during the days and hours announced. The registered runner needs to present a valid identification document (ID card, passport etc.) and any other documents indicated by the ENPC Organizers team. A registered runner may authorize another person to collect his/her race bib on his/her behalf from the event’s Runners registration Center, as mentioned above, by presenting a copy of the ID card or other legal identification document (for example passport, driving license) of the registered runner, as well as and any other documents indicated by the ENPC Organizers team.
- In order to collect race bibs and race kits, it is required, in addition to presenting ID card or other legal identification document (e.g., passport, driving license) of the registered runner, to also present a copy of the “bib number notification e-mail” that states the runner’s race bib, and is sent to all registered runners.
- Runner replacement(s), and/or change in the selected race, are possible at the event registrations center only according the instructions stated in the "Registrations " section of the event's website.
- Race bibs and kits are not sent anywhere, under any circumstances, either by regular mail or any other way to their rightful runner, before or during the operating days and hours of the event’s Runners' Center. Race bibs and kits that are not properly collected during the operating days and hours of the event may not be sent or collected under any circumstances thereafter.